No products in the cart.
Scoop Away Multi-Cat, Scented Cat Litter, 38 Pounds
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Scoop Away Multi-Cat Scented Cat Litter is specially formulated to handle even the busiest litter box odors for 7 days guaranteed and leaves behind a light Meadow Fresh scent that isnt overpowering. This ultra strong clumping clay forms tight clumps plus odor fighting antimicrobial agents on the litter combine forms easy to scoop, virtually no crumble clumps that eliminate odor from urine, feces and bacteria, for 5X the Odor Protection. The advance odor elimination ensures that you only scoop and never dump, which makes scooping fast and easy. Made with a low dust formula, this cat litter helps keep surfaces cleaner and air clearer. For optimal performance, add more Scoop Away Cat litter to maintain a 3 to 4 inch depth. Scoop Away litter works so well, it is like having a fresh little box every time you scoop.
- MULTI-CAT CLUMPING LITTER: Fight litter box odors with four 9.5 pound compact resealable bags of Scoop Away Multi-Cat clumping cat litter in a Meadow Fresh scent that deodorizes extreme cat litter smells
- 7 DAY ODOR CONTROL: Specially formulated for multi-cat litter boxes this scented cat litter has a 7-day odor control guarantee plus odor-fighting antimicrobial agents
- LOW DUST LITTER: Low dust cat litter provides cleaner surfaces and cleaner air with a light fragrance that’s released every time your cat uses the litter box
- SCOOPABLE KITTY LITTER: Make cleaning easy Scoop Away’s ultra-strong clumping clay that forms easy to scoop virtually no crumble clumps that eliminate odor from urine feces and bacteria with paw activated fragrance
- SCOOP AWAY CAT LITTER: Made for multi-cat litter boxes, this cat litter is fortified with Ammonia Shield to destroy litter box odors and stop growth of bacterial odors on the litter
As a reminder, especially to pregnant women and immunosuppressed persons, cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Therefore, always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. For further information, consult your doctor. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. Caution: Do not use this product as a traction aid because product becomes slippery and slick when wet.
Instructions: Fill clean litter box with 3 to 4 inches of Scoop Away clumping cat litter. For best results, do not mix Scoop Away litter with non-clumping cat litter. Remove clumps and solids daily, and dispose in trash. Do not flush. The rest of the litter stays fresh. Top off litter box to maintain to a 3 to 4 inch depth for optimal performance.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
14.00 x 9.50 x 7.75 Inches
Great litter; cat-approved.
Scoop Away is the only litter I ever use. It clumps well and quickly, important in an automatic litter box where the cat’s use of the box triggers a 15-minute timer, and the litter clumps must be hardened and ready for scooping in that time. This litter has never failed in 2+ years. It also has a mild but pleasant scent, and the cat likes it.
I have tried other brands throughout the years but always come back to Scoop Away. I truly believe it is the best clumping litter on the market. My only complaint is that even the low dust formulas are extremely dusty. Guess it is the price you pay for superior clumping and odor control.
My Go-To Brand!
This litter works great! Although I only have one cat, I buy this all the time. It scoops wonderfully and traps in the odors. Even when you miss scooping daily, still no smell. Great litter and a great price. Delivered to my door in 2 days for free (I always easily have a $35 order). You can’t go wrong!!
This is the only litter I use! With three cats there can be a lot of scooping! Scoop Away is by far the best clumping cat litter, and I have tried them all! The superior clumping relegates waste to the top layers of litter, which reduces the amount of gunk that accumulates on the bottom of the litter box. This saves a tremendous amount of time because I don’t need to empty and scrub the actual litter box as often.
There are no reviews yet.