No products in the cart.
RITZ Cheese Sandwich Crackers, Family Size, 16 – 1.35 oz Packs
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Delicious Ritz Sandwich Crackers are the classic go-anywhere snack that kids and adults have loved for years, layering a mouthwatering real cheese spread between two crisp Ritz crackers.
- One box of 16 snack packs, each with 6 RITZ Cheese Sandwich Crackers
- Cracker packs feature smooth, creamy cheese between two crisp RITZ snack crackers
- Portable, go-anywhere snack packs for home, work or school
- Convenient, packable crackers and cheese snack
- Cracker sandwiches have filling made with real cheese
Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin B2, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Whey, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Semisoft Cheese Powder (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda), Sodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Butter, Enzyme Modified Butteroil, Calcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Vegetable Color (Annatto Extract And Turmeric), Peanut
Instructions: For best when used by information, please see date printed on package.
The rich, buttery classic
From meats and cheeses to spreads and more, the classic buttery taste of Ritz Crackers pairs perfectly with just about any topping. Ritz Crackers are welcome at any gathering–no matter if it’s a formal party or if you’re just watching the game. Crispy and supremely snackable all on their own, Ritz Crackers are a tasty addition to any meal. Kids love them as an after-school reward, plus they’re the perfect anytime snack for grown-ups.
Ritz Crackers come in a variety of flavors to please any palate. Looking for a new twist? Try Ritz Bits Sandwich Crackers, Ritz Handi-Snacks, or Ritz Popped Chips.
About RitzNamed after the world famous Ritz Hotel, delicious Ritz Crackers have been delighting taste buds for over 70 years. Perfect on their own or with just about any topping, Ritz Crackers can turn any party or gathering into a smorgasbord of great times.
Easy Ritz Recipes
Ritz Deli Sandwiches
Makes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers, divided
- 24 small pieces leaf lettuce
- 3 campari tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 4 slices deli-style roasted turkey breast, each cut into thirds
- 4 slices cooked bacon, each cut into thirds
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 4 slices small Genoa salami, each cut into thirds
- 3 provolone cheese slices, each cut into quarters
- 4 slices deli-style Black Forest ham, each cut into thirds
- 3 roasted red pepper strips, each cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. creamy Italian dressing
- PLACE 24 crackers in single layer on serving tray or board; top with lettuce.
- TOP 12 of the lettuce-topped crackers with 1 piece EACH tomato, turkey and bacon; drizzle with ranch dressing.
- TOP remaining lettuce-topped crackers with 1 piece EACH salami, provolone, ham and red pepper; drizzle with Italian dressing.
- COVER with remaining crackers to make 24 sandwiches.
Ritz Chicken Nachos
Makes 10 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 1 avocado
- Zest and juice from 1 lime, divided
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup salsa con queso
- 30 RITZ Crackers
- CUT avocado into 15 slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half.
- ADD lime juice to small shallow dish. Dip avocado slices, 1 at a time, into lime juice, turning to evenly coat both sides of each slice with juice.
- TOSS chicken with salsa con queso in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until heated through, stirring after 20 sec.
- SPOON chicken mixture onto crackers; top with avocados and lime zest.
Ritz Loaded Mashed Potato Topper
Makes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 1/2 cup hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 slices cooked center-cut bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE crackers in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet.
- TOP with potatoes, cheese and bacon.
- BAKE 4 to 5 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.